FICTION FOR SURVIVORS ~ AN INTERNATIONAL SHORT STORY WRITING CONTEST & Fundraiser from SheilaLynnK Art Studio Wellsville, NY sheilalynnkart.com
CREATING AFFORDABLE ART FOR THE WELLNESS OF YOUR HOME & BUSINESS
DEDICATED TO MAKING THE ARTS A WELLNESS RESOURCE IN OUR EVERY DAY LIVES
READ THE COMPLETE CONTEST GUIDELINES PRIOR TO SUBMITTING YOUR ENTRY
- From Page 3; PRINT YOUR FREE FICTION FOR SURVIVORS COLORING PAGE
- COLOR THE FICTION FOR SURVIVORS COLORING PAGE
- SUBMIT IT WITH YOUR PREVIOUSLY UNPUBLISHED SHORT STORY ABOUT THE IMAGE with YOUR ENTRY FEE ($15) BY JANUARY 25, 2017.Entries submitted after January 25, 2017 cannot be considered or refunded. In your own words; tell us a tale about what you see unfolding in the illustration.
After the first $110 (to cover cost of monetary awards)
10% OF ALL PROCEEDS AND FUNDS RAISED DURING THE CONTEST WILL BE DONATED DIRECTLY TO ALLEGANY COUNTY CANCER SERVICES a not for profit 501(c)(3) Serving residents of Allegany County NY with a cancer diagnosis since March 2007.
10% OF ALL PROCEEDS AND FUNDS RAISED DURING THE CONTEST WILL BE DONATED DIRECTLY TO AMERICAN LEGION POST 702 IN WELLSVILLE, NY
ANOTHER 10% OF ALL PROCEEDS AND FUNDS RAISED DURING THE CONTEST WILL BE DIVIDED EQUALLY AND DONATED DIRECTLY TO THESE INTERNATIONAL AND LOCAL CHARITABLE ART PROJECTS AT SheilaLynnK Art Studio in Wellsville, NY
- The Art For Arachnoiditis Project~An international project to empower fellow spinal arachnoiditis survivors via participation in the arts, fiscally sponsored by The New York Foundation for the Arts, a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization.
- The Belfast Organization for Artists~Promoting Creative Unity in Belfast, NY and surrounding areas ~Annual Funding Contribution for the Amanda Nicole Curcio Memorial Scholarship at Belfast Central School
- SWAN Days Allegany County, NY ~Supporting local women artists in their creative pursuits
AWARDS By Category~ Entries in each category will be reviewed by a panel of local writers and artists.
ADULT ~ Ages 18 and Up TEEN ~ Ages 14 to 17 YOUTH ~ Ages 11-13
ONE winner from each category will receive: $30 and online publication of your completed coloring page and story in the Fiction For Survivors series here at artforarachnoiditis.org, an international website for Spinal Arachnoiditis Survivors
THE PATRON’S CHOICE AWARD~ Selected by Patron vote (SheilaLynnK Art Studio Patrons subscribing at $3 and up will have an opportunity to vote for their favorite entry. Voting TBA between Feb 15-28th, 2017.) The Author of the Selected Entry will receive: $20 and online publication of your completed coloring page and story in the Fiction For Survivors series at artforarachnoiditis.org. Start your subscription for this option and other Patron Only Rewards HERE
ALL PARTICIPANTS WILL RECEIVE the printable 15 page Wellness Meditation Coloring Pages pdf from SheilaLynnK Art Studio delivered via email. Watch a video preview and Find out more about them here.
THE TOP TEN ENTRIES IN EACH CATEGORY will receive online publication of your story in the Fiction For Survivors series here at artforarachnoiditis.org.
AFTER AWARDS ARE DELIVERED; ANY REMAINING PROCEEDS OR FUNDS RAISED WILL BE APPLIED TO OVERHEAD COSTS OF MAINTAINING THE ART STUDIO
WINNERS TO BE ANNOUNCED and Published in the April 2017 Edition of the SheilaLynnK Art Studio QUARTERLY NEWSLETTER (Sign Up for that HERE), in the Fiction For Survivors series at artforarachnoiditis.org, and during events at SWAN Days Allegany County, NY March 19th -21st, 2017.
CONSENT TO USE YOUR STORY Submission of your story provides SheilaLynnK Art Studio with license to include your work in its entirety and/or as excerpts, with author acknowledgements, in printed or digital formats in the public domain, during free public exhibitions, and in promotional publications from SheilaLynnK Art Studio. Your story will never be sold to third parties. Authors maintain ownership of all original work. Submission of your story excludes SheilaLynnK Art Studio from any liability or consequences associated or pertaining to use in the public domain. Submission of your story via the online entry form serves as your acknowledgement and understanding that you will receive no additional financial or other compensation for the use of your written work as described in these contest guidelines.
THINK YOU ARE READY TO SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY?
REVIEW THE GUIDELINES, GET YOUR FREE PRINTABLE Fiction for Survivors COLORING PAGE, AND LINK TO THE ENTRY FORM. IT’S ALL STILL HERE .